f a i t h * i n * f i c t i o n: Daily Sacrament Story Contest

f a i t h * i n * f i c t i o n

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Daily Sacrament Story Contest

For those seeking an update on the story contest...here you go.

All the entries have been read. A final decision has been made. No gauntlets were thrown nor were any challenges to duels offered between Mark and I. (To his great disappointment, I'm sure. He has quite the gauntlet collections to go with all those ascots and monocles.)

I'll likely be posting some of the "honorable mention" stories here the week of April 23rd. I think Relief will be making the formal announcement of the winning story either at the end of that week or Monday, April 30.

And likely I'll be posting some reactions to the stories in general and the contest overall in the days afterward.