f a i t h * i n * f i c t i o n: Relief Journal Interviews

f a i t h * i n * f i c t i o n

Monday, October 30, 2006

Relief Journal Interviews

I am neglecting you, it's true, but it is not intentional. And certainly not personal. I still like you all. I miss you even. I think longingly back to the times when I could post with diligence and regularity. But, alas, I am busy at the moment. I am hoping to be slightly less busy in the future however I am not sure when that will be.

In the meanwhile, here's some fine folks talking about why they're launching a Christian literary journal.

Kimberly Culbertson (Editor in Chief) and Heather von Doehren (Assistant Editor)
J. Mark Bertrand (Fiction Editor)
Karen Miedrich-Luo (Creative Nonfiction Editor)

Here's the website if you want to submit or subscribe. Without getting all PBS-ish on you, think about sending some support their way. These ventures are good for the market of ideas.

Labels: , ,