f a i t h * i n * f i c t i o n: Short Story Contest Update

f a i t h * i n * f i c t i o n

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Short Story Contest Update

I'm on the final stretch in reading your short stories. I'll be finishing this week and will be following up shortly after that. I am amazed (as I was last time) on the variety of these things. There are certain themes and settings that get repeated, but for the most part, there's quite a bit of variance in voice and character. Thank you.

This will be the final contest of the year. I won't be able to run a Christmas story contest. However, I love Christmas stories and if you'd like to be part of a Christmas story celebration I'd like to invite you to write a story for the month of December. Find a place to post it online and then I'll maintain a list of links for people to check out your story. I mean it's not like you're insane enough to spend the entire month of November writing a novel, right? ;)