f a i t h * i n * f i c t i o n: Mulligan

f a i t h * i n * f i c t i o n

Friday, October 29, 2004

Mulligan

Why don't we call it a week and start anew on Monday? I want to readdress the notion of conflict (in fiction, not in my life) and then just plow forward.

I want to take a moment and thank you all for your kind words and thoughts. Things are afoot here at BHP and it's my sincere hope that they all shake down for the best. To quote Ewan and Nicole: "Come what may."

In the meanwhile, here's a post I was pointed to that, despite the title, has nothing to do with singing nuns and Julie Andrews and has everything to do with Christian fiction: "A Problem for Maria."

Any thoughts? (Other than pointing out that I made two musical references in the span of two sentences and that perhaps I should knock myself down one notch on the sexual identity scale from a few weeks ago?)