f a i t h * i n * f i c t i o n: ECPA Publisher's University

f a i t h * i n * f i c t i o n

Thursday, October 28, 2004

ECPA Publisher's University

Industry colleagues... anybody attending this? Baker Publishing is sending a chunk of folks from both the Grand Rapids and Bloomington offices and I will be one of those lucky souls. Would greatly enjoy meeting up with you there...and now this is sounding like a personal ad.

I'm a M/W/M, 30. 5' 11'', hazel eyes. 31 inseam. Somewhat largish ears. Lingering blisters from long run two weeks ago. I like walks along the beach, snuggling, cats, and people with a vision for where the industry can go with fiction.

I'm seeking SMorD/W,B,R,Y,O,P,G/MorF, ages 22-75, with good breath and time for riveting conversation about punctuation, snickering over worst proposals we've seen, and shared bitterness/covetousness over Left Behind. Unless you work at Tyndale, and then I promise that all bitterness shall be repressed.

Email me with your schedule and a recent snapshot. Please, no marketing or sales colleagues need reply... :)