f a i t h * i n * f i c t i o n: Taking Requests

f a i t h * i n * f i c t i o n

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Taking Requests

So Faith*in*Fiction is at about 200 posts and 85,000 words. It's been up and running since late November 2003. It's been great fun and hopefully useful/enjoyable to read.

Every once in a while, though, I like to solicit topics for future discussions. My reading time has been diminished a bit, unfortunately so I haven't been able to respond to a particular book. I'll need to get back to that.

Is there any issue (writing, industry, or otherwise) that you'd like to see discussed? Any particular nuts/bolts of writing we should tackle? Anyone you'd like me to try and interview?

I'm not even close to being out of ideas yet--and invariably something comes up that warrants reaction--but if I can respond to some reader requests too that'd be great.

You can post here or at the discussion board.