f a i t h * i n * f i c t i o n: Lisa Samson on the State of Christian Fiction

f a i t h * i n * f i c t i o n

Monday, May 24, 2004

Lisa Samson on the State of Christian Fiction

On her "everything but fiction" blog, Lisa Samson talks fiction. And we're the better for it. She's got a post on some other factors influencing the substandard state of CBA fiction. Warning: she uses the word "hiney" at one point. Which ends up being one of the weird words I've heard, but have rarely seen written. Is that the official spelling?

Anyway, my official response is that I very much agree with what she says. Many of her feelings can be found echoed in posts throughout this site. But. But, the only factor we can FULLY control is our own writing. And so the harsher and more demanding I can be on you (and myself), the better. So we'll continue to ask a lot of each other (and of Lisa, too!) and see where it takes us.